2019 President’s Cup – Round 2
MARCH 16–17, 2019
- 3401 NW 143RD STREET, GAINESVILLE, FL 32606
- CLICK HERE
The Florida Presidents Cup, proudly sponsored by Publix, is designed for those teams seeking additional challenges to play against teams of similar abilities for a national title. The cup provides a progressive, competitive experience to teams that might not otherwise get the opportunity to participate in a series of unique experiences highlighting competition, camaraderie and community from the state to regional to national levels of US Youth Soccer.
- Tournament Fee: $750
- E license coaching requirement.
- State office coordinates all schedules for the Florida Presidents Cup.
- One game per day.
- Competition played statewide.
- Finals played at the Lake Myrtle Sports Park in Auburndale.
- Winners move onto Southern Presidents Cup.
- Winners of Southern Presidents Cup advance onto National Presidents Cup.