2019 Sunshine State Games Fencing
Entry fee is $60 for the first event and $30 for each additional event and includes an official Sunshine State Games t-shirt. NO refunds.
- Each applicant must complete an Individual Entry Form and Waiver of Liability and submit them by the entry deadline or register online at sunshinestategames.com.
- All entries must be received by May 27, 2019 or register online at sunshinestategames.com Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Event Director with a $20 late fee. NO registration will be taken the day of the event.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to confirm their registration by visiting sunshinestategames.com or calling toll-free 1-866-FL-GAMES (354-2637).
- Proof of USFA membership is required. Applicants MUST list their USFA membership number under the “NGB #” field.
- Open events are for persons born on or before 2002.
- Div1A/1/2/3: Born in the year 2005, or earlier.
- Youth 10 events are for persons born between 2008-2011.
- Youth 12 events are for persons born between 2006-2009.
- Youth 14 events are for persons born between 2004-2007.
- Veteran division events are for persons born in the year 1979 or earlier.
- All events will use the National Direct Elimination format. If there are less than six participants in an event, the event will be combined by gender.
- Any event with less than six participants (after combining by gender) will use pool play format.
- All entrants should check-in at least 30 minutes prior to the start of their event.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each event.
- A team trophy will be awarded to the top fencing school/club.
Click here to view a tentative schedule
Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals will be awarded to first, second, and third place finishers in each class. At the discretion of the Sport Director additional awards may be given.
- This tournament will be conducted in accordance to United States Fencing Association (USFA) rules.
- All equipment must meet current USFA requirements. Masks and Lames will be inspected.
- Electric sabers will be used.
- Sweat pants are prohibited.