Tour de Felasco 2018
Join the Friends of San Felasco on Saturday, January 13, 2018 for a mountain bicycling event that will challenge each rider with a tour through one of North Florida’s most diverse ecological and geological preserves. Presented by the Friends of San Felasco, Inc., a non-profit volunteer Citizen Support Organization (CSO) dedicated to supporting the trail system and other efforts within the park, this event is the main fundraiser for the CSO.
General Public Individual Rider - $75
Veteran of Previous 15 Tours Individul Rider - $75
CSO Member Discounted Price - $55
Click Here to register!
There are no refunds, however registrations can be transferred to another rider (via Active.com) through 12/31/17. A 15% transfer fee will be applied
The Tour covers either 50 miles or a metric century of 62 miles (your choice) without crossing a single paved road.There’s a time cutoff for the metric century option. Any rider who meets the cutoff time is invited to extend the ride. Participants who want a shorter tour will be able to exit after lunch, usually around a 25-35 mile ride.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The park will be closed to the public for the Tour. Only pre-registered riders will be able to participate. No day of event registration is available.
- There are no refunds, however registrations can be transferred to another rider (via Active.com) through 12/31/17. A 15% transfer fee will be applied.
- The event will proceed rain or shine. There will be no rain date.
- Event Size is limited to 600 riders.
- Helmets are MANDATORY! No helmet, no ride.
- Pets are not allowed
- Park entry fee is included in the registration fee.
- The Tour is not a race. It’s an endurance ride, meant for the enjoyment of all. Everyone is a winner!